This show will provide an exceptional opportunity for you to showcase your brand and reach new audiences, particularly in the following demographic segments:
EXHIBIT HALL & CONFERENCE TRACK
- Mid-to-high income, college-educated professionals ages 25 to 60
- Business owners, senior management and executive decision makers
- Federal, state and local government officials
- Law enforcement, security, and public safety officials
- Technology and aviation enthusiasts
- Individuals living and working in the Northeast Corridor (Washington DC to Boston)
DRONE RACING & DRONE SHOWCASE EVENTS
- Mid-to-high income families with school-aged children
- Schools, clubs, and affiliated partners and agencies serving these families
- College-aged individuals with career interests in technology and aviation
- Gaming enthusiasts
- Families living in the Philadelphia, NJ, and NYC DMAs.
Our Sponsorship Prospectus highlights the many ways that you can participate, from high visibility Show Sponsorship packages to seminar, event, and prize package sponsorships.
We are projecting over 20,000 attendees this year and over 400 exhibitors. In conjunction with the show itself, all of the Expo’s content will be available to professionals worldwide via our streaming network which is projected to reach an additional 100,000+ participants worldwide. Launching in January, our network will provide opportunities for our sponsors to place their own programming and promotional videos for six months leading up to the show.
Drone Expo East will be the largest show of its kind in the eastern United States, with a specific focus on education and insight. Unlike most shows that tend to draw only those who are already involved with drones, Drone Expo East is being aggressively marketed to professionals, prosumers, and the general public with an emphasis on understanding how the world is changing as a result of this emerging and rapidly-developing technology.
A Sponsorship Representative will be in touch with you shortly to answer any questions you might have about the show.